Alestis Aerospace is a leading company in engineering and manufacturing technologies for composite materials and, as part of the Aciturri Group, a major supplier (TIER 1) of the world's largest OEM's in the aeronautical sector. Its core business is the composite aerostructures manufacturing, developing engineering projects, design, development, manufacturing and product support of complex aerostructures.

All these activities are always carried out from an ethical and responsible management approach, seeking to generate a positive impact on the environment and stakeholders, with the aim of becoming a more sustainable organization every day, in social, environmental and economic terms.

The entities included in this document are Alestis Aerospace, S.L., headquartered in Spain, and the investee company Alestis Do Brasil, Industria Aerospacial Ltda. Thus, the term "Alestis" or "Alestis Aerospace" refers to both companies, unless otherwise specified.

On July 30th, 2019, 75.95% of the shares of Alestis Aerospace, S.L. will belong to Aciturri Aeronáutica, S.L.U., with the Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI) holding the remaining 24.05% of Alestis' capital stock. With this transaction, Alestis Aerospace, S.L. becomes part of Aciturri.

Alestis does not prepare consolidated financial statements, but it is incorporated into the consolidated financial statements of Aciturri Aeronáutica S.L.U.